If you could not attend the session at the Brazelton Touchpoints National Forum, are you interested in learning more about the Family Connections system-wide mental health consultation and training model? Are you considering attending the Brazelton Touchpoints Fall Training Institute on Family Connections, and would like more information?
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
FREE for Brazelton Learning Network members*
$25 for non-members
Webinar log-in information will be sent to you following registration.
Participants in this webinar will gain an understanding of the components of Family Connections, and how the applications of the Touchpoints approach further enhances the implementation of mental health consultation services and staff development.
The webinar will explore implementation of Family Connections at early childhood sites, with specific focus on the application of Touchpoints principles and assumptions to the mental health consultation and training services provided by Family Connections.
- Participants will develop a broad understanding of the system-wide mental health consultation and professional development model
- Participants will gain a deeper understanding of the application of Touchpoints as it pertains to the practice of Family Connections
This webinar may be of special interest to:
- Directors and Leadership Staff–Early Care and Education
- Family Service and Social Workers
- Mental Health Consultants–Early Care and Education, Elementary and Primary Care
This webinar will be hosted by Debra Sosin, LICSW, Project Director, Family Connections & National Touchpoints Trainer.