This annual program offers opportunities to:
- Connect with peers who are learning and using Brazelton Touchpoints, Newborn Behavioral Observations (NBO) and Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale (NBAS)
- Share best practices and deepen your understanding
- Advance knowledge and practice in the child and family development fields
As a member of the Brazelton Learning Network, you will enjoy:
- Professional association with a nationwide network of providers committed to delivering services that build upon child and family strengths
- Special discounts on professional development opportunities, distance learning offerings and selected books/materials
- Exclusive invitations to Touchpoints Reflective Case Conference Calls and other opportunities to discuss topics of interest with your peers and national experts
- Access to cutting edge research and opportunities to participate in knowledge development
Membership is available to:
- Individuals who have received professional development services from the Brazelton Touchpoints Center, Brazelton Institute or Brazelton Touchpoints Trainers
- Brazelton Touchpoints trainers
- NBO/NBAS trainers
What is the annual membership fee?
- $35 per calendar year.
- All memberships are valid January – December.
Brazelton Learning Network 2015 Calendar
|*Members only event; free of charge.
Schedule and offerings are subject to change.
|January||Webinar: Using Reflective Practice to Integrate Touchpoints|
|February*||Reflective Practice Call|
|March||Webinar: Creating a Relational Organizational Culture|
|April*||Reflective Practice Call|
|May||Webinar: Making the Connection: Family Engagement & School Readiness|
|June*||Reflective Practice Call|
|July||Webinar: Using Touchpoints to Support Resilience|
|August*||Reflective Practice Call|
|September||Webinar: Supporting Positive Parent-Child Relationships|
|October*||Reflective Practice Call|
|November||Webinar: Emotional Competence in Young Children|
|December*||Reflective Practice Call|