We are planning some changes to the Brazelton Learning Network Membership Program. Please check back soon for more information!
The Brazelton Learning Network Membership Program is intended to support and connect individuals committed to integrating Brazelton
Touchpoints in their way of caring for families.
This annual program offers opportunities to:
- Connect with peers who are learning and using Brazelton Touchpoints, Newborn Behavioral Observations (NBO) and Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale (NBAS)
- Share best practices and deepen your understanding
- Advance knowledge and practice in the child and family development fields
As a member of the Brazelton Learning Network, you will enjoy:
- Professional association with a nationwide network of providers committed to delivering services that build upon child and family strengths
- Special discounts on professional development opportunities, distance learning offerings and selected books/materials
- Exclusive invitations to Touchpoints Reflective Case Conference Calls and other opportunities to discuss topics of interest with your peers and national experts
- Access to cutting edge research and opportunities to participate in knowledge development
Membership is available to:
- Individuals who have received professional development services from the Brazelton Touchpoints Center, Brazelton Institute or Brazelton Touchpoints Trainers
- Brazelton Touchpoints trainers
- NBO/NBAS trainers
What is the annual membership fee?
- $35 per calendar year.
- All memberships are valid January – December.
Brazelton Learning Network 2015 Calendar
|*Members only event; free of charge.
Schedule and offerings are subject to change.
|January||Webinar: Using Reflective Practice to Integrate Touchpoints|
|February*||Reflective Practice Call|
|March||Webinar: Creating a Relational Organizational Culture|
|April*||Reflective Practice Call|
|May||Webinar: Making the Connection: Family Engagement & School Readiness|
|June*||Reflective Practice Call|
|July||Webinar: Using Touchpoints to Support Resilience|
|August*||Reflective Practice Call|
|September||Webinar: Supporting Positive Parent-Child Relationships|
|October*||Reflective Practice Call|
|November||Webinar: Emotional Competence in Young Children|
|December*||Reflective Practice Call|