Our expert research and evaluation team can provide a range of services for a variety of professional organizations.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing Touchpoints Training & Implementation in different settings (e.g., early care and education, child protection, hospitals, and health clinics, family and social services, juvenile justice).
- Consulting on evaluation design, measurement, data collection, data management, implementation, analysis, reporting and dissemination of findings to a varied of audiences
- Serving as external evaluators for organizations & communities
- Developing evaluation measures
- Developing and implementing improved data management systems
- Conducting data analysis – Qualitative & Quantitative
- Writing grants, contracts, and evaluation reports
- Developing and writing conference and meeting presentations and publications
For more information about how we can assist you with your research and education needs, contact Catherine Ayoub, RN, Ed.D., Director of Research & Evaluation at the Brazelton Touchpoints Center.