Join the Brazelton Touchpoints Center (BTC) for its 2023 National Forum, All About Fathers* and the Men* in Children’s Lives, on May 2, 3 & 4, from 11 AM – 5 PM ET / 8 AM – 2 PM PT. (*cis and transgender)
BTC’s National Forum is an annual gathering of family-facing providers and leaders who come together for three days of knowledge sharing and learning. Please join us this year as we celebrate the critical role that fathers and men play in supporting children’s and families’ healthy development and well-being.
This year’s Forum is virtual. Each day includes roundtable conversations about — and with — fathers and the men in children’s lives, the unique assets they bring, and the challenges they face. You can register to attend all three days, or select the days that most interest you.
Join us for conversations that:
- Provide fresh perspectives on the many facets of masculinity that fathers and men bring to children and families
- Shift mindsets about the roles of fathers and men in children’s lives – from the beginning and before
- Build awareness of cultural, ethnic and racial differences and similarities in father roles, and in the supports and barriers for fathers’ involvement in their children’s lives
- Understand fatherhood as a developmental process across the lifespan
- Explore the role of fathers’ relationships with children’s mothers, whether cohabiting or romantically involved or not, in their involvement in their children’s lives
- Affirm fathers and men who work with children and families for their essential role in children’s lives – from the beginning and before
All Forum sessions have live Spanish translation and closed captioning available. Certificates of attendance will be provided.
T. Berry Brazelton Award Ceremony
Please join us on Wednesday, May 3, at 3:30 PM ET / 12:30 PM PT to remember T. Berry Brazelton and to posthumously honor Betty Bardige as this year’s awardee. Betty was a developmental psychologist, author, advocate for young children’s language and literacy, and former Chair of the Brazelton Touchpoints Foundation. She died in 2019.
The Award Ceremony will also feature Shabazz Larkin, a multi-disciplinary artist and writer, and author of the acclaimed children’s book, The Thing About Bees: A Love Letter. All National Forum participants are invited to this special event.
View the full agenda on the Forum website.
Early Bird Rate, by April 15:
- Full Forum (3 days) – $235
- 2 Days – $190
- 1 Day – $95
Regular Rate, after April 15:
- Full Forum (3 days) – $265
- 2 Days – $210
- 1 Day – $105