Whether you are a leader, mentor, manager, or coach, you know that building relationships with the people you work with is key. And you know that the way you work with them shapes the way they work, and their own wellbeing too. Focusing on their strengths in your conversations with them can help build collaborative, trusting relationships that inspire confidence, nurture practice change, and unleash professional growth. This workshop series offers strategies you can use to further cultivate and sustain a strengths-based approach in your leadership, mentorship and coaching role.
What you will learn:
- How to take the other person’s perspective to support a strengths-based approach
- How to identify where staff start and how they are advancing in their learning process
- How to highlight and appreciate staff strengths in your interactions with them
- Strategies that can help you deepen your connections with staff
- 2-part workshop series, 3 hours each, totaling 6 hours of training
- Live Spanish translation and closed captioning available
- Participants receive a certificate of participation
- Attendance at both sessions is required for course completion; a recording will not be provided
Workshop dates and times:
- Wednesday, February 22, 2023 @ 12-3 pm ET / 9 am-12 pm PT
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023 @ 12-3 pm ET / 9 am-12 pm PT
- Mindy May, Director of Partnerships and Professional Development
All professionals who serve in a leadership, management, coach, or mentor role, including directors, supervisors, coaches, peer or team leaders, and education or mental health consultants.
BTC Learning Network Member Price: $155 (Contact us if you are a BTCLN member.)
Would you like to bring these workshops or another BTC training to your program, organization, or community?
BTC facilitators can offer our courses to your specific group. We can also customize trainings to meet your professional learning needs.
Contact us today for more information!