Thank you for supporting the Brazelton Touchpoints Center (BTC). Every gift of any amount helps BTC support providers as they work with children and families.
Your gift makes a real impact by supporting:
- Free and price-reduced programming that enhances the developmental knowledge and builds relational skills of family-facing providers from across the country and around the world
- The creation of new programs including free webinar series and workshops, multi-day conferences, and other learning opportunities like the Family-to-Family Real Talk Series and our new National Substance Use Disorder Summit, both launched with your support in 2022
- Live Spanish language interpretation of BTC virtual programming, as well as translation of surveys, learning materials and provider resources
- Research and evaluation services that enhance provider practices and organizational infrastructure to promote child development
- System change initiatives like the Indigenous Early Learning Collaborative that builds capacity of Tribal communities to define their own research questions and conduct their own inquiry, making the results of the research relevant to the needs of their communities
In addition to giving cash using the form below, you can also support our work by sending a check through the mail, making a gift of stocks or securities, matching gifts from your employer, and gifts from retirement plans.
We also work with our supporters to make legacy planned gifts as part of their long-term financial and estate planning.
Give by check
Send your check payable to the Brazelton Touchpoints Foundation at:
Michael R. Accardi
Brazelton Touchpoints Foundation
1295 Boylston Street, Suite 320
Boston, MA 02215
Stocks and securities
To make a gift of stock or securities, please contact Michael R. Accardi at 617.719.3005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding how to make a stock transfer to BTC and to let us know of the incoming transfer for accurate and timely tracking.
Many employers match employee charitable contributions. Company matching gifts are a win-win for everyone, and all in recognition of your amazing generosity! Search this helpful database on Charity Navigator to see if your company offers employee matching gifts, and be sure to check with your human resources department to learn more about how you can double or even triple your impact!
Gifts from Retirement Plans
Your retirement-plan benefits are very likely a significant portion of your net worth. And because of special tax considerations, they could make an excellent choice for funding a charitable gift. Retirement-plan benefits include assets held in individual retirement accounts IRAs, 401(k) plans, profit-sharing plans, Keogh plans, and 403(b) plans.
How it works:
- Simply make a distribution from your qualified retirement plan or IRA that is includable in your gross income (taxable)
- Make a gift of the distribution or of other assets equal in value to the distribution
- You receive an offsetting charitable deduction
For persons over the age of 70 ½, the IRS allows for rollover contributions from IRA retirement funds, up to $100,000. Contact your retirement plan administrator to make a direct transfer from your retirement funds to BTC. The benefits to donors include:
- Since your gift is transferred directly to BTC, you do not receive the funds, and they are not included in your gross taxable income
- Your gift will count towards your minimum distribution requirement, which under the 2019 SECURE Act, begins at the age of 72
Legacy Planned Giving
Legacy planned gifts help you meet your current philanthropic goals and extend your generosity well into the future. But did you know that a planned gift can also protect your assets, provide for your family, and guarantee you income for life? You can even make a significant impact through a gift that costs nothing in your lifetime (through a charitable bequest under your will). Click here to learn more about legacy planned gift options.