Babies and children, families and communities do the research on what it takes for them to flourish. Listen with us to what they’ve been learning. Watch a webinar. Check out the Indigenous Early Learning Collaborative. Join the Brazelton Touchpoints Center Learning Network. Join the conversation.
Whether you work in a school, preschool, childcare program, Early Head Start or Head Start program, you know that all children develop within the nest of their caregiving relationships. The children come to you with unique temperaments and developmental ups and downs. They come to you with their relationships with those who care for them, their family cultures and ethnic identities, and their behavior as their language — their way of communicating. Join us as we discover what children are telling us with their behavior, and how to share this process of “making meaning” with their families and our colleagues.
Find out how the Brazelton Touchpoints Center (BTC) can partner with you to strengthen and grow your program and help you achieve the goals you seek.
Visit our Professional Development page to learn more about the following trainings and workshops and more!
- Touchpoints: The How of Child and Family Engagement
- Strengths-based Family Engagement Workshop Series
- Act Early: Partnering with Families on Developmental Screening and Referrals
- Addressing Behaviors that Challenge
- Supporting Father Involvement
- Family Connections Infants and Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation