Babies and children, families and communities do the research on what it takes for them to flourish. Listen with us to what they’ve been learning. Watch a webinar. Check out the Indigenous Early Learning Collaborative. Join the Brazelton Touchpoints Center Learning Network. Join the conversation.
March 15, 2018
It is with deep sadness that we share the news that our esteemed colleague and beloved friend and mentor, T. Berry Brazelton, MD, passed away this morning, March 13, 2018. The world has lost a true champion for babies, young children, and families.
Dr. Brazelton, Professor of Pediatrics Emeritus at Harvard Medical School, was one of the most influential scientists, clinicians, and advocates in pediatrics and child development of the modern era. Since founding the Brazelton Touchpoints Center in 1996 to carry on his transformational work, he remained actively engaged in leading the Center until his death.
There are many ways to honor, celebrate, and memorialize Dr. Brazelton:
- Learn more about his extraordinary life and legacy –brazeltontouchpoints.org/about/our-founder
- Watch one of the many videos we have online that pay tribute to Dr. Brazelton’s life, work and legacy – brazeltontouchpoints.org/media/online-video
- Notes of condolence can be sent to [email protected]or mailed c/o Brazelton Touchpoints Center, Boston Children’s Hospital, 1295 Boylston Street, Suite 320, Boston, MA 02215
- Share tributes, stories, and memories of Dr. Brazelton’s impact on BTC’s Facebook page – facebook.com/BrazeltonTouchpointsCenter
- Memorial contributions and tributes in lieu of flowers may be made to the Brazelton Touchpoints Foundation via mail to the Brazelton Touchpoints Center or online at brazeltontouchpoints.org/support-our-work/donate