Babies and children, families and communities do the research on what it takes for them to flourish. Listen with us to what they’ve been learning. Watch a webinar. Check out the Indigenous Early Learning Collaborative. Join the Brazelton Touchpoints Center Learning Network. Join the conversation.
The Brazelton Touchpoints Center Learning Network (BTCLN) is a community of practice for providers and organizations from across the country and around the world who work with infants, children, families, and community partners. Together we share a commitment to learning to listen to families and communities and to support their discovery of what their children need to flourish.
The BTCLN provides professional development and networking on topics such as:
- engaging fathers
- making challenging conversations opportunities for building trust and strengthening relationships
- our journeys toward racial equity in early education and healthcare
- strengths-based family engagement
- supporting everyone’s — including providers’ — mental health
BTCLN members include professionals, organizations, and systems of care across the fields of early childhood care and education, child welfare, early intervention, family support, home visiting, mental health, perinatal and pediatric health, public libraries, social services, and more.
Individual Member Level
Individual members receive the following benefits:
- Special member pricing for professional development offerings
- Networking opportunities through our Learning Network’s online discussions
Learn more about joining the BTCLN as an individual member.
Touchpoints Training Site Member Level
Touchpoints Training Site Members are organizations that create and sustain training teams authorized to deliver Touchpoints training and mentoring to providers in their communities. To become a Touchpoints Training Site, training teams complete a 12-month Train the Trainer process that includes strategic planning for implementing Touchpoints training in their community, the Touchpoints Train the Trainer 32-hour training, and intensive mentoring by a BTC Site Mentor.
Touchpoints Training Site Members receive the following benefits:
- Ongoing Mentoring Support: BTCLN Training Sites are assigned a BTC Site Mentor who is their primary contact at BTC and checks in with the site at least semi-annually. Site Mentors listen and learn from sites with the goal of supporting their implementation of Touchpoints. The Site Mentor can serve as a sounding board, thought partner, advisor, and a resource for sites as they implement Touchpoints.
- Site Strategic Planning and Implementation Support: Training sites provide annual implementation data to BTC. The Site Mentor reviews and discusses this data with the Training Site team to support successful implementation.
- Facilitator Certification Maintenance: Training Site team members are required to take 3 clock hours annually of professional development to deepen their knowledge and hone facilitation skills related to Touchpoints training. This professional development is provided online by BTC.
- Access to the BTCLN Community: The learning community provides opportunities for connections at multiple levels: site-site mentor; site-site; site-entire site network; facilitator-facilitator. Networking opportunities are offered in multiple ways, including online discussions, network messaging, and webinars.
Learn more about becoming a Touchpoints Training Site.